Day 1 | Travel to Zanzibar and Unwind! – Arrive to the beautiful island of Zanzibar. Relax, unwind and take in the amazing breeze for your first evening in Africa.
Day 2 | Spice Farm Tour & Zanzibar History Lesson – After a rooftop breakfast Wake up to breakfast on the rooftop of your hotel and afterwards you will smell, taste and learn of the various fruit and spices of Zanzibar on the Spice Farm Tour.
Following the Spice Tour, we will head back to Stone Town and learn the history of Zanzibar serving as a transit for slaves in the East African Slave Trade. Enjoy dinner overlooking the ocean at your lodging in Nungwi.
Day 3 | Safari Blue Tour – Prepare for a day in the sun as we island hop on our guided, Safari Blue Tour. Travel to different sandbanks, a lagoon and view the beautiful coral and fish as you snorkel before the sandbar disappears upon sunset.
Day 4 | Sherehe Ya Ufu (Beach Party) – Today is a day for relaxation as we take in the sun and listen to music on the beach for our Away to Africa Beach Party. Unwind on a hammock, swim, dance the afternoon away or relax as you sip on a few drinks with the backdrop of the beautiful white sand and blue ocean for our last evening in Zanzibar.
Day 5 | Relax and Depart Zanzibar – Today we will relax on the beach before your departure home or to South Africa to join us in Cape Town!
MEALS | Zanzibar: All Meals Included.
This price includes:
- All Transportation throughout tour including Airport Pickup & Drop-off
- All Lodging
- Zanzibar: All Meals Included.
- An Away to Africa Representative that travels with you 100% of the time on the ground during the duration of the tour
- Daily Activities Including Spice Tour, Stone Town History Tour, Safari Blue, Beach Party, Swimming with Turtles and any Lounges we attend as a group
* Pricing is contingent on the time client purchases tour as flight pricing will increase as we get closer to date of tour.
This price does NOT include:
- International flights*
- Incidental and personal expenses which includes but is not limited to: taxi rides outside of tours, personal telephone calls on hotel phones, hotel room charges, laundry, souvenirs, etc.
- Alcoholic Drinks